NETHERLANDS: Royal Ahold shareholders approve amendments to Articles of Association
Shareholders of Royal Ahold, the international food provider, approved all proposed amendments to the company's Articles of Association during an Extraordinary General Meeting of Stockholders held today. The par value of Ahold shares will now be expressed in Euro. The Corporate Executive Board was granted authority to set a registration date whereby voting at the Shareholders' Meeting can now be carried out through proxy solicitation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up