NETHERLANDS: Royal Ahold shareholders approve amendments to Articles of Association
Shareholders of Royal Ahold, the international food provider, approved all proposed amendments to the company's Articles of Association during an Extraordinary General Meeting of Stockholders held today. The par value of Ahold shares will now be expressed in Euro. The Corporate Executive Board was granted authority to set a registration date whereby voting at the Shareholders' Meeting can now be carried out through proxy solicitation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch