NETHERLANDS: Royal Numico and Rexall Sundown Announce Agreement in Principle to Settle Shareholder Litigation
Royal Numico N.V. ("Royal Numico") (Amsterdam: NUM) and Rexall Sundown, Inc. ("Rexall") (Nasdaq: RXSD) announced today that they had reached an agreement in principle to settle litigation pending in the Circuit Court of Palm Beach County, Florida brought on behalf of a class of Rexall shareholders against Rexall, Rexall's directors and an affiliate of Royal Numico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project