NETHERLANDS: Royal Numico N.V. reports preliminary results 2000 (unaudited)
Numico achieved sales of EUR 4.2 billion in 2000, an increase of 84 %. Earnings before interest, taxes and amortisation of goodwill (EBITA) rose by 95 % to EUR 660 million. Cash Earnings (net profit before goodwill amortisation) increased by 72 % to EUR 375 million (1999: EUR 218).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill