NETHERLANDS: Royal Numico N.V. reports preliminary results 2000 (unaudited)
Numico achieved sales of EUR 4.2 billion in 2000, an increase of 84 %. Earnings before interest, taxes and amortisation of goodwill (EBITA) rose by 95 % to EUR 660 million. Cash Earnings (net profit before goodwill amortisation) increased by 72 % to EUR 375 million (1999: EUR 218).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action