NETHERLANDS: Royal Numico N.V. strong sales and earnings growth in first half year 2001
Royal Numico announces a strong sales and earnings growth for the first half year 2001. Sales increase by 30% to EUR 2,202 million with an 8.2% organic growth. EBITA grows by 37% to EUR 362 million. Numico reiterates its outlook for the full year 2001 of at least 15% sales and cash earnings growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO