NETHERLANDS: Royal Numico N.V. strong sales and earnings growth in first half year 2001
Royal Numico announces a strong sales and earnings growth for the first half year 2001. Sales increase by 30% to EUR 2,202 million with an 8.2% organic growth. EBITA grows by 37% to EUR 362 million. Numico reiterates its outlook for the full year 2001 of at least 15% sales and cash earnings growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods