UK: Royden attacks Haskins' role at Express Dairies
Lord Haskins, chairman of Express Dairies , has come under attack by John Royden, who has recently become a small shareholder in the firm. Royden, a self-confessed corporate carpetbagger, revealed that he intends to write to Express' shareholders this week calling for Haskins' resignation. Haskins, he argues, has been distracted from Express by his other interests, which include chairing
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods