UK: R&R Ice Cream chairman appointed Burton's Biscuit Co. chairman
Burton's Biscuit Co. has announced the appointment James Lambert as chairman of the company.
Lambert, chairman of R&R Ice Cream, was appointed "following the successful completion of the company sale process, during which he helped Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan acquire Burton's," a spokesperson for Burton's told just-food.
Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, the Canadian pension fund, bought a majority stake in Burton's in November.
The spokesperson added: "James's entrepreneurial and inspirational leadership style is a great fit for Burton's."
Lambert will also remain chairman at R&R, a position he has held since July, when he stepped down as chief executive. He founded R&R in 1985.
"There is no change to his role at R&R," a spokesperson for the ice cream maker told just-food.
Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global ice cream market during May 2014. Summary...
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global ice cream market during May 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the ...
Summary The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Argentina to 2018 is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research. The report presents detailed analysis on the Ice Cream consumption trends in Arge...
Summary The Future of the Ice Cream Market in Australia to 2018 is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research. The report presents detailed analysis on the Ice Cream consumption trends in Aust...
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- Will Belvita win at breakfast in China? - analysis
- Interview: How American Halal rides ethical wave
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- Nestle combats Thai seafood supply forced labour
- Greencore profits lifted by on-the-go food focus
- Nestle to sell Jamaican dairy unit