UK: R&R Ice Cream chairman appointed Burton's Biscuit Co. chairman
Burton's Biscuit Co. has announced the appointment James Lambert as chairman of the company.
Lambert, chairman of R&R Ice Cream, was appointed "following the successful completion of the company sale process, during which he helped Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan acquire Burton's," a spokesperson for Burton's told just-food.
Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, the Canadian pension fund, bought a majority stake in Burton's in November.
The spokesperson added: "James's entrepreneurial and inspirational leadership style is a great fit for Burton's."
Lambert will also remain chairman at R&R, a position he has held since July, when he stepped down as chief executive. He founded R&R in 1985.
"There is no change to his role at R&R," a spokesperson for the ice cream maker told just-food.
Plimsoll’s UK Ice Cream (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK Ice Cream (UK) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical an...
Plimsoll’s UK Ice Cream Manufacturers & Suppliers (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK Ice Cream Manufacturers & Suppliers (UK) sector in 2013. The report is split into t...
Plimsoll’s Ice Cream Manufacturers (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Ice Cream Manufacturers (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses b...
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing ice cream, frozen yogurts, frozen ices, sherbets, frozen tofu, and other frozen desserts (except bakery products)....
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Why new laws on food labels can benefit business
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Wessanen to buy dairy-free drinks firm Abafoods