UK: R&R, Yoomoo launches frozen yoghurt retail range
UK firm Yoomoo opened first international outlet in Athens earlier this month
R&R Ice Cream has teamed up with UK frozen yoghurt business Yoomoo to launch a range to go on sale in the country's supermarkets.
A range of yoghurts, sold in 150ml pots and 750ml tubs, will go on sale this spring "from all major supermarkets", Yoomoo said.
The pots come in four flavours, including Angelmoo, which comprises natural frozen yoghurt, blueberry sauce, mixed berries and vanilla-flavoured pumpkin seeds; and Strawbswirlmoo, which has strawberry sauce and strawberry pieces. They are priced at an RRP of GBP1.79 (US$2.84). The 750ml tubs come in natural, chocolate and strawberry lines and are priced at GBP3.49.
The products are made from a 70% natural yoghurt, which is sourced in the UK.
Yoomoo was founded in 2010 by entrepreneurs Amanda Gestetner and Samantha Pyser. Its products have been sold at retail kiosks in shopping centres and earlier this month it opened its first international store in Athens.
French authorities have joined staff in the fight to save R&R Ice Cream's plant in Carcassonne, in south-west France....
R&R Ice Cream, the firm that manufactures Tesco's venture ice cream brand Chokablok, has confirmed that it is rolling out the product into other sales channels....
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations