USA: Rubio's reports 41% increase in Q2 net income
Quick-service Mexican chain Rubio's Restaurants has posted sales of US$30.7m for its Q2 ended 30 June, up 6.2% from US$28.9m for the same period last year. Year-to-date revenue of US$60.6m increased 9.2% over US$55.5m for the H1 2001. Comparable store sales for the Q2 2002 increased 0.9% over the Q2 2001 for company-owned locations and 0.8% system-wide. H1 comparable store sales increased 1.4% compared to last year for company-owned locations and 1.3% system-wide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report