USA: Rubio's reports 41% increase in Q2 net income
Quick-service Mexican chain Rubio's Restaurants has posted sales of US$30.7m for its Q2 ended 30 June, up 6.2% from US$28.9m for the same period last year. Year-to-date revenue of US$60.6m increased 9.2% over US$55.5m for the H1 2001. Comparable store sales for the Q2 2002 increased 0.9% over the Q2 2001 for company-owned locations and 0.8% system-wide. H1 comparable store sales increased 1.4% compared to last year for company-owned locations and 1.3% system-wide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth