USA: Rubio's reports 41% increase in Q2 net income
Quick-service Mexican chain Rubio's Restaurants has posted sales of US$30.7m for its Q2 ended 30 June, up 6.2% from US$28.9m for the same period last year. Year-to-date revenue of US$60.6m increased 9.2% over US$55.5m for the H1 2001. Comparable store sales for the Q2 2002 increased 0.9% over the Q2 2001 for company-owned locations and 0.8% system-wide. H1 comparable store sales increased 1.4% compared to last year for company-owned locations and 1.3% system-wide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action