USA: Ruby Tuesday, Inc. announces the opening of restaurants in Korea and Puerto Rico
Ruby Tuesday, Inc. (NYSE: RI) announced that its franchisee in South Korea, Dong Seoul Corporation, opened the first Ruby Tuesday® restaurant in Ilsan May 4, 2001. Dong Seoul plans to open 4 Ruby Tuesday restaurants in South Korea. The Company also announced that its franchisee in Puerto Rico, Goodbuy RT, Inc. opened its first restaurant March 6, 2001 in Caguas, Puerto Rico. Goodbuy RT plans to open three to five Ruby Tuesday restaurants in Puerto Rico, with the second location to open later this calendar year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin