USA: Ruby Tuesday, Inc. announces the opening of restaurants in Korea and Puerto Rico
Ruby Tuesday, Inc. (NYSE: RI) announced that its franchisee in South Korea, Dong Seoul Corporation, opened the first Ruby Tuesday® restaurant in Ilsan May 4, 2001. Dong Seoul plans to open 4 Ruby Tuesday restaurants in South Korea. The Company also announced that its franchisee in Puerto Rico, Goodbuy RT, Inc. opened its first restaurant March 6, 2001 in Caguas, Puerto Rico. Goodbuy RT plans to open three to five Ruby Tuesday restaurants in Puerto Rico, with the second location to open later this calendar year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw