USA: Ruddick announces quarterly dividend of US$0.09 per share
Charlotte, NC-based Ruddick Corporation has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.09 per share. Its board of directors declared that the dividend is to be paid on 1 July 2002, to shareholders of record on 7 June 2002. Ruddick Corporation is a holding company which operates two subsidiaries: Harris Teeter, a regional chain of supermarkets in six southeastern states and American & Efird, a manufacturer and distributor of industrial sewing thread.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target