US: Rudy Rubenis joins Mountain Herbal Foods
Mountain Herbal Foods, which produces the all-natural frozen dessert brand Alpine Ice, has appointed Rudy Rubenis as its corporate operating officer.
Rubenis, who was formerly vice president of Whole Foods Market, is to lead the expansion of Alpine Ice and new products into core and expansion markets as the company continues to grow, Mountain Herbal said.
"We are fortunate to have Rudy on our team in this period of our company's growth," said Andrew L. Barnett, Mountain Herbal's CEO. "He joins the company with over 20 years experience in the natural food industry with Whole Foods Market, contributing to the company's growth from US$90m to $5bn in revenues, including six acquisitions and the transition from a private to a public company. Rudy's addition to the Mountain Herbal Foods team further solidifies the company's unique potential for generating category sales based on product innovation with superior health benefits."
Companies: Whole Foods Market
Organic and natural foods retailer Whole Foods Market has announced that it has extended the expiration date for its tender offer to acquire outstanding shares of Wild Oats Markets to 5:00 pm, New Yor...
Austin, Texas-based natural and organic food retailer Whole Foods Markets has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire smaller rival Wild Oats Markets in a deal which, Whole Foods said, will all...
Whole Foods Markets, the natural and organic retail chain, has revealed that first quarter profits sagged despite revenue and same-store sales gains....
Whole Foods Markets has said that it is on-track to open its flagship UK store in London in early June....
Whole Foods Market has recalled 6,000 jars of 365 Everyday Value Kalamata Olive Tapenade because the product may contain glass fragments....
A group of shareholders in Whole Foods Market have proposed the separation of the chief executive and chairman roles through a shareholder proposal filed with the Securities and Exchange commission to...
Based on the company's strong results for the last financial year, the board of directors at Whole Foods Market has approved a US$100m increase in its stock repurchase programme, doubling the current ...
Following a successful test run in the Atlanta market, PotatoFinger Snack Foods has signed an agreement that places PotatoFinger branded potato chips in select South-eastern Whole Foods Market locatio...
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report