USA: Rugrats get up and grow with milk cartoon kids don milk mustaches a second time
The Rugrats are at it again -- posing with milk mustaches that is -- to show their fans that milk is an important part of growing up big and strong.The newest milk mustache ad features the likes of Chuckie and Tommy and debuts in the October issue of Nickelodeon GAS -- Games and Sports for Kids magazine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail