FINLAND/SWEDEN: Ruokatalo and LRF in large-scale poultry JV
Finnish food group HK Ruokatalo and the Federation of Swedish Farmers (LRF) are planning to set up the largest poultry processor in the Nordic/Baltic region. The two parties are looking to reinforce their standing in the growing poultry meat market and have signed a letter of intent exploring their cooperation. The venture will involve their joint subsidiary AS Tallegg of Estonia, and Ruokatalo subsidiary Broilertalo of Finland. LRF would also bring Swedish Kronfagel and Danish Danpo A/S to the venture via its Spira subsidiary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016