EUROPE/USA: Russ Smyth appointed president of McDonald’s Europe
US fastfood giant McDonald's has appointed Russ Smyth as president of the European unit of the company. Smyth, 46, has extensive McDonald's management experience in Asia, Latin America and Europe. Leading the management team in Europe, Smyth will succeed Charlie Bell, who was recently named by chairman and chief executive officer Jim Cantalupo as president and chief operating officer for McDonald's. Smyth will report directly to Bell.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO