RUSSIA: Russia declares meat import licences void
Russia has declared current meat import licences void and told meat importers that they need to apply for new licences, in a move that effectively halts imports of meat to the country. "Importers which plan shipments of beef and pork in February and March, and poultry meat in February to April, should urgently renew their licences," a letter dated January 29 from Chief Veterinary Inspector Mikhail Kravchuk was quoted by Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO