RUSSIA: Russia declares meat import licences void
Russia has declared current meat import licences void and told meat importers that they need to apply for new licences, in a move that effectively halts imports of meat to the country. "Importers which plan shipments of beef and pork in February and March, and poultry meat in February to April, should urgently renew their licences," a letter dated January 29 from Chief Veterinary Inspector Mikhail Kravchuk was quoted by Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units