RUSSIA: Russia imposes mandatory GM labelling
Russia is to introduce mandatory labelling of all food products from genetically modified sources, reports Itar-Tass. As of 1 September this year, manufacturers are reported to be required to package their products with comprehensive labels The Itar-Tass report quoted State Sanitary Inspection sources as saying the labels should be fully informative and should contain information about, for example, proteins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action