US/RUSSIA: Russia threatens US meat ban over ractopamine
Russia has threatened to ban imports of chilled meat from the US due to the presence of feed additive ractopamine, in the latest in a series of food safety complaints from the ex-Soviet power.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Lindt organic sales miss market expectations
- Arla Foods unveils strategy for growth up to 2020