UK: Ryvita survey highlights healthy eating ignorance
A total of 65% of British adults are unaware that they should eat five portions of fruit and vegetables a day in order to stay healthy, according to a new survey commissioned by crispbread producer the Ryvita Company. Furthermore, 80% do not know the RDA (recommended daily allowance) of Vitamin C and over 64% would look to eggs, milk and natural yoghurt for a source of fibre rather than vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre