JAPAN: S Foods launches tender offer
Medium-sized Japanese beef importer S Foods has announced plans to launch a tender offer for 13.33% of its shares.
The company said that it would buy back 4.2m shares for JPY700 (US$7.2) per share.
The company will spend a total of around JPY2.96bn.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe