BRAZIL: Sadia posts massive rise in Q1 net income
Brazil's biggest meat producer, Sadia, has reported soaring profits in the first quarter but warned that the company's performance would not be as strong in the second quarter. Higher prices and increased exports helped push up first-quarter sales and earnings, but costs linked to the high value of the dollar as well as stagnant prices on the domestic market are likely to make second-quarter conditions much more difficult.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO