INDIA: Safal Foods unveils product expansion plans
Safal Foods, the processed foods division of Indian giant Mother Dairy Foods and Vegetables Ltd, has unveiled plans to broaden its product portfolio, in line with its strategy of restructuring its operations. The company, which recently launched namkeen and bhujia under its Aa Ja Kha Ja brand, will venture into new segments with new products including packaged water, sugar, fruit juices, bread and wheat flour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action