INDIA: Safal Foods unveils product expansion plans
Safal Foods, the processed foods division of Indian giant Mother Dairy Foods and Vegetables Ltd, has unveiled plans to broaden its product portfolio, in line with its strategy of restructuring its operations. The company, which recently launched namkeen and bhujia under its Aa Ja Kha Ja brand, will venture into new segments with new products including packaged water, sugar, fruit juices, bread and wheat flour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast