USA: Safe Foods Corp. announces acquisition of new labs
North Little Rock, Arkansas-based Safe Foods Corporation has acquired a 9,052ft² building in Rogers, Arkansas, to house the company's new microbiology, analytical chemistry, applications development and engineering laboratories, and food safety training and conference center. Curtis Coleman, president and CEO of Safe Foods, said: "This is an extremely significant addition to our company's ability to provide the very best food safety technologies to the food processing industry and ultimately to consumers. This is the first and cornerstone facility for what we envision to be a world-wide network of food safety research facilities."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target