USA: Safe Foods Corp. announces acquisition of new labs
North Little Rock, Arkansas-based Safe Foods Corporation has acquired a 9,052ft² building in Rogers, Arkansas, to house the company's new microbiology, analytical chemistry, applications development and engineering laboratories, and food safety training and conference center. Curtis Coleman, president and CEO of Safe Foods, said: "This is an extremely significant addition to our company's ability to provide the very best food safety technologies to the food processing industry and ultimately to consumers. This is the first and cornerstone facility for what we envision to be a world-wide network of food safety research facilities."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China