USA: Safe Foods Corporation Announces Agreement on Advanced UV Food Safety Technology
Safe Foods Corporation today announced it has entered into an agreement with I.W. Technologies (IWT) of Vista, Calif., to market and distribute IWT's proprietary ultraviolet light sterilization technologies. Safe Foods will act as the exclusive distributor of IWT's patented UV disinfection processes for meat and poultry marinades. "IWT's UV sterilization technologies are exactly the kind of advanced technology we want to offer to the food industry," said Curtis Coleman, Safe Foods' President and CEO. "It clearly complements Cecure®, Safe Foods' patented antimicrobial for use on poultry, meat, fish, fruits, and vegetables. And, it reflects Safe Foods' commitment to offer the food industry a cadre of synergistic, effective, and feasible food safety technologies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch