USA: Safe Foods Corporation Announces Agreement on Advanced UV Food Safety Technology
Safe Foods Corporation today announced it has entered into an agreement with I.W. Technologies (IWT) of Vista, Calif., to market and distribute IWT's proprietary ultraviolet light sterilization technologies. Safe Foods will act as the exclusive distributor of IWT's patented UV disinfection processes for meat and poultry marinades. "IWT's UV sterilization technologies are exactly the kind of advanced technology we want to offer to the food industry," said Curtis Coleman, Safe Foods' President and CEO. "It clearly complements Cecure®, Safe Foods' patented antimicrobial for use on poultry, meat, fish, fruits, and vegetables. And, it reflects Safe Foods' commitment to offer the food industry a cadre of synergistic, effective, and feasible food safety technologies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund