USA: Safe Foods Corporation announces agreement on advanced UV Food Safety Technology
Safe Foods Corporation Friday (22 June) announced it has entered into an agreement with I.W. Technologies (IWT) of Vista, Calif., to market and distribute IWT's proprietary ultraviolet light sterilization technologies. Safe Foods will act as the exclusive distributor of IWT's patented UV disinfection processes for meat and poultry marinades. "IWT's UV sterilization technologies are exactly the kind of advanced technology we want to offer to the food industry," said Curtis Coleman, Safe Foods' President and CEO. "It clearly complements Cecure®, Safe Foods' patented antimicrobial for use on poultry, meat, fish, fruits, and vegetables. And, it reflects Safe Foods' commitment to offer the food industry a cadre of synergistic, effective, and feasible food safety technologies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid