UK: SAFER FOOD On-Line
SAFER FOOD On-Line a new concept in food hygiene training is being launched by leading food safety consultancy Advanced Food Safety Limited. SAFER FOOD On-Line is the FIRST Internet based food safety training course approved by the Royal Institute of Public Health & Hygiene who have Commended the course and awarded it the prestigious Certificate of Quality & Merit.Developed in collaboration with Direct Food Hygiene, the course complies with the training requirements of the UK Industry Guides to Good Hygiene Practice, Food Hygiene Legislation for food handlers and meets the syllabus requirements of a Level 1 food hygiene course.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre