UK: SAFER FOOD On-Line
SAFER FOOD On-Line a new concept in food hygiene training is being launched by leading food safety consultancy Advanced Food Safety Limited. SAFER FOOD On-Line is the FIRST Internet based food safety training course approved by the Royal Institute of Public Health & Hygiene who have Commended the course and awarded it the prestigious Certificate of Quality & Merit.Developed in collaboration with Direct Food Hygiene, the course complies with the training requirements of the UK Industry Guides to Good Hygiene Practice, Food Hygiene Legislation for food handlers and meets the syllabus requirements of a Level 1 food hygiene course.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund