UK: SAFER FOOD On-Line
SAFER FOOD On-Line a new concept in food hygiene training is being launched by leading food safety consultancy Advanced Food Safety Limited. SAFER FOOD On-Line is the FIRST Internet based food safety training course approved by the Royal Institute of Public Health & Hygiene who have Commended the course and awarded it the prestigious Certificate of Quality & Merit.Developed in collaboration with Direct Food Hygiene, the course complies with the training requirements of the UK Industry Guides to Good Hygiene Practice, Food Hygiene Legislation for food handlers and meets the syllabus requirements of a Level 1 food hygiene course.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega