UK: SAFER FOOD On-Line
SAFER FOOD On-Line a new concept in food hygiene training is being launched by leading food safety consultancy Advanced Food Safety Limited. SAFER FOOD On-Line is the FIRST Internet based food safety training course approved by the Royal Institute of Public Health & Hygiene who have Commended the course and awarded it the prestigious Certificate of Quality & Merit.Developed in collaboration with Direct Food Hygiene, the course complies with the training requirements of the UK Industry Guides to Good Hygiene Practice, Food Hygiene Legislation for food handlers and meets the syllabus requirements of a Level 1 food hygiene course.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week