CANADA: Safety hazard alert - additional mini-cup jelly products recalled
OTTAWA, November 28, 2001 - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is expanding a warning issued on November 24, 2001 related to mini- cup jelly products with Konjac listed as an ingredient as they pose a choking hazard. Konjac on the list of ingredients may also be identified as glucomannan, konyak, konjac gum, konyac, conjac, or konnuyaku. The expanded warning is to inform consumers of additional importers and products (see attached tables -
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week