CANADA: Safety hazard alert - additional mini-cup jelly products recalled
OTTAWA, November 28, 2001 - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is expanding a warning issued on November 24, 2001 related to mini- cup jelly products with Konjac listed as an ingredient as they pose a choking hazard. Konjac on the list of ingredients may also be identified as glucomannan, konyak, konjac gum, konyac, conjac, or konnuyaku. The expanded warning is to inform consumers of additional importers and products (see attached tables -
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods