CANADA: Safety hazard alert - additional mini-cup jelly products recalled
OTTAWA, November 28, 2001 - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is expanding a warning issued on November 24, 2001 related to mini- cup jelly products with Konjac listed as an ingredient as they pose a choking hazard. Konjac on the list of ingredients may also be identified as glucomannan, konyak, konjac gum, konyac, conjac, or konnuyaku. The expanded warning is to inform consumers of additional importers and products (see attached tables -
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill