USA: Safeway announces US$332.1m income in Q1 2002
Safeway Inc, one of the largest food and drug retailers in the US, yesterday [Thursday] reported income for the Q1 2002 of US$332.1m (US$0.67/share) before the cumulative effect of a required accounting change discussed below. Net income for the Q1 2001 was US$283.9m (US$0.55/share). This represents a 22% increase in earnings per share before the cumulative effect of an accounting change.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up