UK: Safeway boss awarded £4m incentive to stay
Carlos Criado-Perez, chief executive officer of Safeway, has been offered a £4m (US$5.9m) incentive package to golden-handcuff him to the recovering retailer for the next three years. Depending on the growth of Safeway's earnings per share, the Argentinean CEO will gain up to £2m, on top of his basic salary in the region of £613,000 and a range of other incentive plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea