USA: Safeway drops guidance for Q2, FY 2002
Pleasanton, California-based Safeway, one of the largest food and drug retailers in the US, expects to report diluted earnings per share of about US$0.71 - US$0.73 for the Q2 ending 15 June 2002, before one-time charges. This is 5% - 8% below the existing First Call consensus estimate of US$0.77 per share for the Q2 of 2002. In addition, the company is revising its FY 2002 guidance to US$2.86 - US$2.90 per share before one-time charges, which is 8% - 9% below the current First Call consensus estimate of US$3.15 for 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti