US: Safeway ends FY with "pleasing" Q4
US retailer Safeway Inc ended its financial year with an acceleration in underlying sales growth in the final quarter and earnings per share that beat analyst forecasts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Comment: Do not expect huge change at Danone
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site
- San Miguel confirms eyeing bid for United Biscuits
- Danone to close plant in Russia