USA: Safeway Inc. announces 20% increase in earnings per share
Safeway Inc. today reported net income of $270.0 million ($0.53 per share) for the third quarter ended September 9, 2000 compared to $223.4 million ($0.44 per share) for the third quarter of 1999. This represents a 20% increase in earnings per share. Third-quarter 2000 comparable-store sales increased 4.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund