USA: Safeway Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Safeway SELECT Healthy Advantage Rocky Road Ice Cream
Safeway Inc. announced today it is voluntarily recalling one-half gallon Safeway SELECT Healthy Advantage Rocky Road Ice Cream. The ice cream is sold in round containers and identified with the following information on the side band of the lid: Best Before JAN 02 / 01 The product is being recalled because it may contain mixed nuts or nut products not specified on the label including almonds, cashews, Brazil nuts and peanut oil used in production of the product. Certain nuts may cause a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction in some people. Individuals with known allergies to nuts are advised not to consume the product. This product may have been distributed to Safeway stores located in Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland and to Dominick's stores located in Illinois. Consumers who have the half-gallon of Safeway SELECT Healthy Advantage Rocky Road Ice Cream with the code information stated above may return a clean, empty carton to their local store for a refund. Consumers with questions may call (925) 944-4056.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action