USA: Safeway Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Safeway SELECT Healthy Advantage Rocky Road Ice Cream
Safeway Inc. announced today it is voluntarily recalling one-half gallon Safeway SELECT Healthy Advantage Rocky Road Ice Cream. The ice cream is sold in round containers and identified with the following information on the side band of the lid: Best Before JAN 02 / 01 The product is being recalled because it may contain mixed nuts or nut products not specified on the label including almonds, cashews, Brazil nuts and peanut oil used in production of the product. Certain nuts may cause a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction in some people. Individuals with known allergies to nuts are advised not to consume the product. This product may have been distributed to Safeway stores located in Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland and to Dominick's stores located in Illinois. Consumers who have the half-gallon of Safeway SELECT Healthy Advantage Rocky Road Ice Cream with the code information stated above may return a clean, empty carton to their local store for a refund. Consumers with questions may call (925) 944-4056.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry