USA: Safeway names corporate senior VPs in streamlining plan
Pleasanton, California-based supermarket giant Safeway has announced the promotion of several executives to senior VP (SVP) as part of its ongoing efforts to streamline the company's supply chain. Wayne Foxworthy, who began his career with the company in 1972 as a food clerk, is to become SVP, merchandising systems and strategies. Foxworthy has been on assignment at the company's corporate office since 2000. Prior to that he was Vice President, Marketing Operations in Safeway's Northern California Division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth