USA: Safeway names corporate senior VPs in streamlining plan
Pleasanton, California-based supermarket giant Safeway has announced the promotion of several executives to senior VP (SVP) as part of its ongoing efforts to streamline the company's supply chain. Wayne Foxworthy, who began his career with the company in 1972 as a food clerk, is to become SVP, merchandising systems and strategies. Foxworthy has been on assignment at the company's corporate office since 2000. Prior to that he was Vice President, Marketing Operations in Safeway's Northern California Division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods