US: Safeway sees profits boosted by cuts, pricing
US supermarket group Safeway has maintained its guidance for fiscal 2009, predicting that its "aggressive cost reduction effort" and pricing initiatives will fuel growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- The bitesize interview - The Kids Food Co.
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets