CANADA: Safeway warns of bacteria in Gourmet Meat Shoppe Big & Juicy Burgers
Canada Safeway Limited is warning the public not to consume Gourmet Meat Shoppe Big & Juicy Burgers, because they may contain Escherichia Coli 0157:H7 bacteria. Only packages made on 24 April are impacted by this voluntary recall. The recalled product is sold in a 1.13 kg. box, with an embossed code 1114 02 and UPC 58200 10650. Each box contains a plastic bag of eight burgers sealed with a white bag tag, which may or may not be imprinted with a code, the first three digits being 114.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti