CANADA: Safeway warns of bacteria in Gourmet Meat Shoppe Big & Juicy Burgers
Canada Safeway Limited is warning the public not to consume Gourmet Meat Shoppe Big & Juicy Burgers, because they may contain Escherichia Coli 0157:H7 bacteria. Only packages made on 24 April are impacted by this voluntary recall. The recalled product is sold in a 1.13 kg. box, with an embossed code 1114 02 and UPC 58200 10650. Each box contains a plastic bag of eight burgers sealed with a white bag tag, which may or may not be imprinted with a code, the first three digits being 114.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast