CANADA: Safeway warns of bacteria in Gourmet Meat Shoppe Big & Juicy Burgers
Canada Safeway Limited is warning the public not to consume Gourmet Meat Shoppe Big & Juicy Burgers, because they may contain Escherichia Coli 0157:H7 bacteria. Only packages made on 24 April are impacted by this voluntary recall. The recalled product is sold in a 1.13 kg. box, with an embossed code 1114 02 and UPC 58200 10650. Each box contains a plastic bag of eight burgers sealed with a white bag tag, which may or may not be imprinted with a code, the first three digits being 114.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China