CANADA: Safeway warns of bacteria in Gourmet Meat Shoppe Big & Juicy Burgers
Canada Safeway Limited is warning the public not to consume Gourmet Meat Shoppe Big & Juicy Burgers, because they may contain Escherichia Coli 0157:H7 bacteria. Only packages made on 24 April are impacted by this voluntary recall. The recalled product is sold in a 1.13 kg. box, with an embossed code 1114 02 and UPC 58200 10650. Each box contains a plastic bag of eight burgers sealed with a white bag tag, which may or may not be imprinted with a code, the first three digits being 114.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"