CANADA: Grocery Gateway ups its charges: sagacious caution or corrective surgery?
In a bid to avoid the seemingly inevitable cash drain of online-grocery trading; Grocery Gateway has upped its charges for delivery and minimum order level. The Mississauga-based e-tailer informed its 100,000 registered customers last week that as from 2 April, a minimum order will now cost C$60, rather than C$45, and delivery will cost C$2 more at C$8.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO