UK: Sainsbury appoints two new directors
UK supermarket operator has appointed two new directors to its board. Adam Fowle has been named retail director, joining the group from Six Continents, where he was managing director of pubs and bars. He assumes responsibility for all Sainsbury's retail operations. Ian Jones has been appointed to the position of format director with immediate effect. Jones will be responsible for format development at Sainsbury's, where he started his career in the retail sector as a graduate trainee in 1979.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry