UK: Sainsbury appoints two new directors
UK supermarket operator has appointed two new directors to its board. Adam Fowle has been named retail director, joining the group from Six Continents, where he was managing director of pubs and bars. He assumes responsibility for all Sainsbury's retail operations. Ian Jones has been appointed to the position of format director with immediate effect. Jones will be responsible for format development at Sainsbury's, where he started his career in the retail sector as a graduate trainee in 1979.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex