UK: Sainsbury appoints two new directors
UK supermarket operator has appointed two new directors to its board. Adam Fowle has been named retail director, joining the group from Six Continents, where he was managing director of pubs and bars. He assumes responsibility for all Sainsbury's retail operations. Ian Jones has been appointed to the position of format director with immediate effect. Jones will be responsible for format development at Sainsbury's, where he started his career in the retail sector as a graduate trainee in 1979.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins