UK: Sainsbury appoints two new directors
UK supermarket operator has appointed two new directors to its board. Adam Fowle has been named retail director, joining the group from Six Continents, where he was managing director of pubs and bars. He assumes responsibility for all Sainsbury's retail operations. Ian Jones has been appointed to the position of format director with immediate effect. Jones will be responsible for format development at Sainsbury's, where he started his career in the retail sector as a graduate trainee in 1979.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti