UK: Sainsbury confirms plans for 10,000 new jobs
Britain's second largest supermarket group J. Sainsbury Plc confirmed earlier today [Wednesday] that it aims to create over 10,000 new jobs during this year alone. The jobs form part of a three-year refurbishment programme that will affect all of Sainsbury's 458 supermarkets in Britain, they will be both full- and part-time positions across all areas of the stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti