UK: Sainsbury confirms plans for 10,000 new jobs
Britain's second largest supermarket group J. Sainsbury Plc confirmed earlier today [Wednesday] that it aims to create over 10,000 new jobs during this year alone. The jobs form part of a three-year refurbishment programme that will affect all of Sainsbury's 458 supermarkets in Britain, they will be both full- and part-time positions across all areas of the stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife