UK: Sainsbury names retail, format directors
J Sainsbury, the second-largest supermarket chain in the UK, has today [Thursday] named Ian Jones as its format director and Adam Fowle as its new retail director. Jones will concentrate on format development for the business, and join the grocer with immediate effect. Meanwhile Fowle is to join Sainsbury in September from Six Continents. He will move from being managing director of pubs and bars at Six Continents to being responsible for all retail operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action