UK: Sainsbury offers shoppers chance to click for entire meal ingredients
UK supermarket giant Sainsbury's has launched a new section on its online shopping facility to enable consumers to order all the necessary ingredients for one meal with just one click. The company's website, Sainsburystoyou.co.uk, offers time-pressured shoppers a choice of 30 dishes in its recipes and ideas section.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli
- Bellamy's CEO exits as outlook slashed