UK: Sainsbury sales up, disposes of Egyptian interests
Supermarket group J Sainsbury reported a 4.8% growth in like-for-like supermarket in the 12 weeks ended March 31 and said that second-half profits would be higher than the same period a year earlier. The group said it has grown its UK market share in the fourth quarter. The company announced that it was to dispose of its interests in the DIY sector with the sale of 22
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action