UK: Sainsbury to develop new food products on the internet, bringing NPD to shelves quicker
In a major move for the food industry, the UK's second largest grocer Sainsbury's will become the first company in the world to develop food products on the internet. This means that customers will be able to pick up new products from the shelves much sooner than before, as it is expected to reduce the time taken to develop ranges, such as Sainsbury's
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast