UK: Sainsbury to unveil significant sales growth slowdown
UK supermarket giant J Sainsbury is expected to report a significant slowdown in sales next Wednesday, leaving some analysts to wonder whether it will deliver on anticipated full-year profit forecasts. Sainsbury, which is second to Tesco in the UK supermarket sector, will unveil Q2 results that reveal a drop in sales growth to 4.5% from 6% in the first quarter, according to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti