UK: Sainsbury to unveil significant sales growth slowdown
UK supermarket giant J Sainsbury is expected to report a significant slowdown in sales next Wednesday, leaving some analysts to wonder whether it will deliver on anticipated full-year profit forecasts. Sainsbury, which is second to Tesco in the UK supermarket sector, will unveil Q2 results that reveal a drop in sales growth to 4.5% from 6% in the first quarter, according to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale