UK: Sainsbury will not dump Jamie Oliver before his contract expires
Supermarket chain Sainsbury's is set to hold talks next spring with celebrity chef Jamie Oliver about the possibility of renewing his advertising contract. Oliver has already starred in 16 ads for the chain, but there has been some speculation that his two-year contract would not be renewed when it expires next June. Some market watchers have suggested that he would not be starring in ads until June even.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group