UK: Sainsbury's and Boots to trial health & beauty link-up
Sainsbury's and Boots have agreed to trial Boots health and beauty offer in six Sainsbury out-of-town superstores, with the first opening by early 2002. If successful, the trial could lead to a trading agreement covering a substantial number of Sainsbury's larger out of town stores. The agreement will be limited to sites where Sainsbury's want to provide its customers with a wider offering of quality health and beauty products and where Boots wishes to increase its presence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife