UK: Sainsbury's and Boots to trial health & beauty link-up
Sainsbury's and Boots have agreed to trial Boots health and beauty offer in six Sainsbury out-of-town superstores, with the first opening by early 2002. If successful, the trial could lead to a trading agreement covering a substantial number of Sainsbury's larger out of town stores. The agreement will be limited to sites where Sainsbury's want to provide its customers with a wider offering of quality health and beauty products and where Boots wishes to increase its presence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth