UK: Sainsbury's and Carlton to disband Taste Network
Carlton Communications Plc and J Sainsbury plc today announced that they have agreed to dissolve the Taste Network, their joint venture television and internet food and drink project which brought together Sainsbury's and Carlton's food internet sites alongside the Carlton Food Network television channel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods