UK: Sainsbury's announces Head Office move and redevelopment of Blackfriars Complex
J Sainsbury plc today announced that it has secured new premises for its Head Office at Holborn Place, 33 Holborn, London, EC1. The company plans to relocate in Summer 2001. The new premises will include a 3500 sq ft Sainsbury's Local store at ground level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations