UK: Sainsbury's appoints new CEO, reports interim results
UK supermarket operator J Sainsbury has announced the appointment of Justin King as the group's new chief executive. King, who is currently head of Marks and Spencer's food business, is to take over from current CEO Peter Davis on 29 March 2004, when Davis will become chairman. Besides working for M&S, King has also spent seven years at rival supermarket chain Asda.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix