UK: Sainsbury's appoints new human resources director and new talent director
Sainsbury's announces the appointment of Imelda Walsh as Human Resources Director for Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. In this new role she will have responsibility for all aspects of HR within the supermarket business reporting to John Adshead, Group Human Resources and Information Systems Director. Imelda Walsh will be supported by Jackie Watson who has been appointed Talent Director for Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. Jackie Watson will be responsible for resourcing, career planning and a development programme for senior management and colleagues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant