UK: Sainsbury's appoints new human resources director and new talent director
Sainsbury's announces the appointment of Imelda Walsh as Human Resources Director for Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. In this new role she will have responsibility for all aspects of HR within the supermarket business reporting to John Adshead, Group Human Resources and Information Systems Director. Imelda Walsh will be supported by Jackie Watson who has been appointed Talent Director for Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. Jackie Watson will be responsible for resourcing, career planning and a development programme for senior management and colleagues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1