UK: Sainsbury's appoints new human resources director and new talent director
Sainsbury's announces the appointment of Imelda Walsh as Human Resources Director for Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. In this new role she will have responsibility for all aspects of HR within the supermarket business reporting to John Adshead, Group Human Resources and Information Systems Director. Imelda Walsh will be supported by Jackie Watson who has been appointed Talent Director for Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. Jackie Watson will be responsible for resourcing, career planning and a development programme for senior management and colleagues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival