UK: Sainsbury's appoints new human resources director and new talent director
Sainsbury's announces the appointment of Imelda Walsh as Human Resources Director for Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. In this new role she will have responsibility for all aspects of HR within the supermarket business reporting to John Adshead, Group Human Resources and Information Systems Director. Imelda Walsh will be supported by Jackie Watson who has been appointed Talent Director for Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. Jackie Watson will be responsible for resourcing, career planning and a development programme for senior management and colleagues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund