UK: Sainsbury’s Bank looks to car insurance sector for rapid growth and expansion
The banking arm of supermarket giant Sainsbury's has launched into the motor insurance market with a newly designed policy. Following strong financial results for the last twelve months, the Sainsbury's Bank has now put in place a new aggressive growth strategy. Product development is a crucial element of the Bank's plans and 'Sainsbury's Bank Car Insurance' exemplifies the type of product offering which the Bank will continue to seek to develop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target